Celebrate NASCAR Day 2018 at Daytona International Speedway’s Ticket and Tours Building from 11:30am-1:30pm! The event is open to the public and includes lunch combos ($4), raffle prizes ($1 per raffle ticket) and music; all proceeds raised will go to The NASCAR Foundation.
We’ve got plenty of prizes and giveaways for our listeners.
- Special $4 lunch combos
- OneBlood blood drive from 9 am – 5 pm
- Raffle tickets $1 each or 15 tickets for $10
- Photo opportunity with the Harley J. Earl DAYTONA 500 trophy
- NASCAR Racing Experience Ride-Along Package
- Two, 3-Day tickets to the Country 500
- Two Coca-Cola Firecracker 250 tickets with UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race Passes
- Family (4) pack of LEGOLAND tickets
- Two tickets to the 2019 Taste of the 24 at Daytona International Speedway
- Signed DAYTONA 500 helmet by 2018 Champion Austin Dillon
- ONE DAYTONA swag pack
- Various gift cards to restaurants in ONE DAYTONA
- Spruce Creek Country Club four rounds of golf (cart and green fees)
- 2-night stay at the Hyatt Place Daytona Beach – Oceanfront
- East Florida Fishing Charter Certificate (4 hour inshore fishing for two people)
- Signed memorabilia and much more!
NASCAR Foundation pins and wristbands can be purchased at the event and at the DIS Ticket and Tours Building.
PARKING: Guests can access Speedway property at the intersection of International Speedway Boulevard and NASCAR Drive where they will be directed to the parking area for the DIS Ticket and Tours Building.